Stepping into a studio is daunting for many photographers; this is because shooting outdoors seems cheap. However, regardless of outdoors being great it is advisable to have a go at taking photographs in a studio. Photography in studio brings with it allot of benefits such as, choice of background, light calculation and sustaining beauty especially for women because they don’t need to worry about their hair or makeup.
Many photographers in big cities have the fear of setting up their own studios, but other solutions have come up to cool down that fear. The major one being rental studios, that any photographer can utilize. And in this article, we shall offer you an insight into five rental studios in San Diego that you can utilize.
The studio is located in Mission valley with easy access to the 1-8 & 1-15 freeways, The address ; 6314 Riverdale St; San Diego CA
· Two sided cyc wall
· 12 x 20 hanging flat
· It has two bay doors for easy load in
· The studio has Natural light capability via custom fitted diffusion material over doorways
· WiFi and high speed cable
· Air conditioning
· Catering and over 30 restaurants within a new mile radius
· Lighting and grip packages available
· It has 2000 sq ft shooting space with cove
This is a full service studio, located in vibrant North Park Neighborhood, in the heart of San Diego.
· The studio boasts of 5000 Square foot creative space optimized for photographic studio
· Have large windows for good natural light
· Barrel ceilings
· Drive in access
· Also a 26 foot wide cyclorama which enables a 360� view
· Conference area
· Make up area
· Enhanced speed wireless DSL
· Shop space with air compressor and tools
· Closed Circuit Security monitoring
· Parking in studio
· Complementary coffee from caffe Calabria and assorted teas
The studio is located in North San Diego county, on historic Highway 101 close to the beach and a couple of restaurants in the artist community of Leucadia.
Leucadia Photworks Amenities
· Stands on 1200 sq ft of open space
· Has an available bathroom and changing room
· Editing and lounging areas
· Also boasts of the only full cyc in North County San Diego
· Profoto, Elinchrome, White Lightings, Pocket wizards and other lightings
· An assorted grip is available upon request.
However, photographers are advised to move with their equipment’s if have them.
Photo Studio rental
The studio is located in old town, 3886 Ampudia Street, San Diego.
Photo Studio rental Amenities
· It is sited on a floor size of 4,000 Sq,ft
· Has 2 bathrooms
· 2 dressing rooms
· A ready workshop
· A 16 ft. cove
Is an affordable hourly photo/video rental studio located on 1488 Pioneer Way Suite 11, El Cajon, California
3SG Studio Amenities
· Pocket wizard system
· 10 light stands
· 1 Baby boomer offset arm
· 1 foldable 48” Octobox
· 2 Foldable 24” x24” Softboxes
· A 48’ silver/white umbrella
· 1 24” Beauty dish
· 1 Barn door with color gels
· 1 Snoot
· 1 reflector
· 7 Alien Bee 800 strobes
· 1 Foldable Softbox (36” x 48”)
· Large dressing room with mirrors for models
There is more to choose from, but we have decided to give you a starting point. Indoor photography no longer needs you to have that studio as an owner simply look out for that studio that has what you need, rent, take you photographs and leav.